IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE ARRIVAL
Please read the following to assist you in planning your trip to the Park.
In an effort to assure your safety & comfort & for the safety & comfort of other patrons the following are NOT allowed in or on any of the water attractions:
NO SHIRTS FOR MEN
NO EXPOSED ZIPPERS, BUCKLES, RIVETS OR METAL ORNAMENTS ON ANY GARMENTS
NO COTTON GARMENTS AND/OR UNDERWEAR OF ANY KIND
NYLON and LYCRA GARMENTS(the material which most bathing suits are made of) is RECOMMENDED WEAR on ALL WATER ATTRACTIONS.
- Children three (3) years old and under MUST wear approved swim diapers before entering water attractions. These swim diapers are available for purchase at our Kool Tings Gift Shop.
- NO comb clips, hair ornaments, jewelry, beads or foreign objects of any kind can be allowed when riding any water attraction. A swim cap is the approved headwear.
- NO loose or foreign objects such as keys or coins can be allowed on any of the attractions including Captain Mikie’s Coconut Island (Children’s pool).
- KRWP CANNOT and WILL NOT be responsible for any lost or stolen property. Life Guards WILL NOT and CANNOT hold personal effects for patrons. Lockers are available for rental to hold personal items.
- Hands and arms must be kept inside the slide flumes at ALL TIMES
- Running, diving, standing, kneeling, rotating, or stopping in or on a slide is PROHIBITED
- NO Running, diving or general horseplay in any areas in close proximity to water attractions.
- LIFE GUARDS are there for your safety, please observe all rules and instructions given by them during boarding or utilization of any attraction.
- Do not use any attraction while under the influence of alcohol or drugs including prescribed medications.
- At the end of any slide, please exit quickly and follow all instructions from Life Guards/ Aquatic Staff. If using a tube please take it with you at all times during the course of your slide or ride.
- Riders of slides should be in good health. Elderly persons and persons with heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy or using prescribed medications should consult their physician before using any slides. Persons with medical conditions, including but not limited to pregnancy, heart, or back problems should not ride the slides.
- The rider is fully responsible for any injuries resulting from failure to follow the posted rules and verbal instructions given by the Life Guards/ Aquatic Staff.
- All children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times. LIFE GUARDS are not responsible for babysitting children but to ensure that the park rules are being followed and safety is maintained.
FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF OUR GUESTS THE FOLLOWING APPLY
- Please arrange a meeting place in case you get separated. We suggest the Kool Tings Gift Shop. There is no paging.
- Smoking of cigarettes or cigars is only allowed at the KNOT OUT SPORTS BAR. Kool Runnings does not condone smoking of illegal substances.
- Drinks, food or smoking are not permitted on the rides or attractions
- The park operates subject to weather conditions.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS or RAIN CHECKS
- Right to admission reserved.
- Management reserves the right to evict persons who neglect the rules.
- All bags or packages are subject to search at the management’s discretion.
THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED
- Bicycles-Skateboards-Roller skates/blades
- Anything considered a weapon
- Disorderly conduct and profanity.
- All controlled or illegal substances
- Picnic Articles/Personal Floatation Devices
- Frisbees or balls
- Coolers, Picnic baskets, suitcases and Food or Beverages
- Professional Audio or Video Recording Devices
- Audio Devices Capable of Loud or Disturbing Volume
- Items made of glass
ABSOLUTELY NO RE-ENTRY ALLOWED
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Please call us on +1(876) 957-5400