Kool Runnings Water Park has immediate openings for the following positions:
Title: Independent Sales Coordinator
- Director of Sales or General Manager
Tasks and Competencies:
- Assists with and executes sales plan for promoting Kool Runnings Water Park in assigned parish or community.
- Ideal candidate must be able to work independently and have the initiative to build relationships with key interest groups such as schools, churches and associations within that region.
- Implementation of the marketing program will see the need for maintaining a high visibility in schools and community centers, attendance at special events including promotion and marketing opportunities might also be required.
- Monitor sales from the region with in house sales representative and Marketing Director and assist with devising new opportunities for promotion.
- Maintains all sales systems, such as sales records and reports. Required to be accessible by phone and email and must submit weekly electronic reports.
- Follows the Sales and Marketing plans.
- Must be service oriented to potential guests.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Communication: Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace and by guests who frequently visit the workplace.
- Must have successfully completed 5 CXC subjects. English must be one of these subjects..
- Experience: Previous hospitality experience, sales experience in a service industry.
- Physical: Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, visual acuity, hearing, writing, and excellent speaking ability.
- Technological: Must be competent in computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, data base). A track record of successful customer service.
- Candidate is required to submit a travel log which details communities/schools or corporate groups. Also required submit a contact log which details persons that have been briefed about Kool Runnings.
- Candidate will be required to keep a reservation log that contains information on all of the guests that booked from their community for that particular week. At the end of the month the reservation log is collected and commission is calculated disbursed based on information in the sales log.
We are always looking for qualified individuals with outgoing personalities in the departments of aquatics, administration, and food & beverage. Please send your cover letter and resume to fax# (876) 957 5947 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.